Vision & Mission
To be a leading institute of the nation in the field of oral and dental health sciences by promoting knowledge, community service, research, and evidence based patient care through best practices and updated technology.
To produce knowledgeable and ethical dental professionals with clinical competency and leadership qualities, who are prepared to meet the oral and dental care needs of the community by providing the best possible evidence based practices with values and scientific basis.
Outcomes of the Program
By the end of program the dental graduate will be able to
- Identify and manage common oral & dental conditions, according emergency to a updated clinical guidelines utilizing the latest technology.
- Communicate as individual and collaborator to promote prevention and awareness regarding general oral health in the community.
- Understand and apply the appropriate rules and regulations that govern dental practices.
- Practice best possible evidence based patient care with critical evaluation, peer reviewed literature search and select treatment options according to the patient needs and preference.
- Exhibits professionalism with ethical behavior according to the beliefs of individual & community.
- Record, manage and analyze the clinical data and disseminate/ publish the results.