The curriculum for BDS is incrementally build on an indigenous design based on PMC guideline which addresses the vision & mission of the institutions & university. The curriculum aims at full filling the obligation of producing knowledgeable & ethical dental professional with clinical competence & leadership qualities. RCD intends to prepare the dental graduates to meet the oral & dental care needs of the community by providing the best possible evidence based practices with values & scientific basis.
The following Admission Policy is formulated in compliance with the provisions of Section 18(3) of PMC Act 2020 and PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admission, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021, for admission of students to Rehman College of Dentistry, Peshawar for BDS Programme.
- PMC directives regarding admissions 2021-22 issued from time to time will be followed
- A strict NO DONATION POLICY is adopted. No one except, office of admissions is authorised to give a written admission offer
- Fee for more than one (1) year will not be demanded
- All fee will be deposited in the official designated bank account as specified in the admissions portal / prospectus
- SCHOLARSHIPS: As per institution's past practices, scholarship will be offered as per policy. Further details can be obtained from college website.
1. The applications through online portal of the college shall be accepted for the scrutiny and merit formulation as per Pakistan Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021.
2. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide passed MDCAT and HSSC or equivalent examination results prior to the last date of admissions as specified in the website.
3. The applicants shall be bound to provide the following documents through the college website (uploading the documents):
- SSC / IBCC certificate
- Domicile certificate
- CMC / Form 'B' of Applicant and Father
- Passport size photograph
- Passport copy (Foreign applicants)
- HSSC admit card / result or IBCC (once available)
- MDCAT registration / result (once available)
4. Students appearing in November 2021 CAIE (A Level) Examinations should submit their Statement of Results immediately upon result announcement and the IBCC equivalency later when available, prior to the last date of admissions as announced on College website.
5. It is the responsibility of all applicants to visit the website https://rcd.rmi.edu.pk/, for updated information.
6. Communication to the applicants will be strictly through Email address provided by the applicant.
7. All selected applicants and their parent/guardian, will be required to submit an affidavit on a Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, stating the acceptance of RCD required disciplinary, legal, financial responsibilities and all other rules and regulations specified in the college prospectus.
8. Admission Offer will remain conditional subject to verification of documents and medical fitness and fee deposit within the stipulated period.
Payment of College Fee
Any person seeking admission in Rehman College of Dentistry (RCD), Peshawar shall be eligible having fulfilled the following mandatory criteria;
l. Passed the MDCAT 2021 examination conducted by the National Medical Authority.
2. Obtained a Higher Secondary School Certificate qualification ("HSSC") or an equivalent 12th grade qualification recognised in Pakistan and having obtained sixty five percent (65%) marks therein, or a higher percentage as may be notified by the Medical and Dental Council; and
3. Passed the subjects of biology and chemistry and either physics or mathematics in the examination of the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent 12th grade qualification recognised in Pakistan.
- HSSC or equivalent : 40%
- MDCAT: 60 %
1. The admission to BDS programme in Rehman College of Dentistry, Peshawar, shall be made strictly based on merit
2. In case final merit of more than one candidate is equal up to four decimals, the candidate older in age shall stand higher in merit
3. After the display of final merit list, if there is any vacant seat, next student on merit in the waiting list will be offered admission against such vacant seat
Notification for Vacant Seat in 3rd Professional