Dr. Sahibzadi Fatima Tariq
Department of Oral Pathology
Assistant Professor, Oral Pathology
Currently she is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Oral Pathology. She completed her BDS from Sardar Begum Dental College Peshawar in 2010. She served Rehman Medical College for a span of 3.5 years in the department of Biochemistry and in 2018 she joined M. Phil programme at Peshawar Medical & Dental College, recognised by Riphah International University, Islamabad.
After completion of her coursework in 2020, she rejoined the umbrella of Rehman Institute as a Senior Registrar in the Department of Oral Pathology in January 2020 and completed her M. Phil programme with a 3.76 GPA and a total of 4:00 GPA in the field of Research. Meanwhile she was also awarded for successful completion of Certificate in “Health Professions Education” (CHPE) and course in “Basic Principles & Practice of Health Professions Education”
She has published 5 articles in HEC recognised journals and 2 international journals including Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute Journal (MPDI) with an Impact factor of 2.8.
- M. Phil
- April 2011: 1 st IADSR International Conference. Dentistry in the Era of Globalization, Education, Research & Oral Health Care
- Jan 2012: Awarded for participation in five (5) days training session on leadership abilities in person. (Organized by UNHCR & FDMA)
- April 2013: Awarded for attending the Gandhara Scientific Seminar regarding excellence in Health sciences.
- Sept 2013: Awarded for attending 2nd international conference of Pakistan Prosthodontics Association. Aug 2014: Awarded for participating in the Capacity Building Workshop Series on Modular Integrated curriculum held at Rehman Medical College by Department of Medical Education
- Aug 2014: Awarded for participating in the Capacity Building Workshop Series on Introduction to Medical Research & Research supervision at Rehman Medical College by Department of Medical Research.
- Feb 2015: Awarded certificate of continuing medical education, 6 th annual health research conference 2014, organized by office research innovation & Commercialization (ORIC &KMU)
Feb 2015: Awarded Certificate of continuing medical education on literature search & research methodology, organized by ORIC & KMU
Feb 2018: Awarded certificate for participating in the Seminar on Forensic Odontology held at Peshawar Dental College
March 2020: Awarded certificate for participating in 3rd Rehman College of Dentistry International Conference Emerging Trends In Dentistry held at Rehman College of Dentistry Peshawar
June 2021: Awarded certificate for active participation in the workshop on Introduction to Cone Beam CT (CBCT) and Three-Dimensional (3D) Image Analysis: An Interactive workshop held at Rehman College of Dentistry Peshawar
June 2021: Awarded certificate for participation in the workshop on Research Skills at Rehman College of Dentistry Peshawar.